I'm Katie - thanks so much for stopping by. Whether you're here to browse, to inquire, or to be inspired, thanks for being here. For those of you that are interested in the lady behind the color, here's a bit about me in my favorite medium, lists.
1. I'm continually amazed by the sky. It's color, the vastness of it's reach, truly everything.
2. I'm an enneagram 9 and I’d love to talk to you about your number too.
3. I'm a wife to the sweetest, loving husband, Kyle. We met as sophomores in high school & went to newspaper camp together. From there, we both went to Appalachian State University, joined Teach For America, and now live about 15 minutes outside Raleigh, NC in Wendell with our fluffy puppy, Truman. He truly is my life partner & I love the life that we're building side by side.
4. Brunch is it's own food group.
5. My family means the world to me. I have been given one of the greatest gifts of my life by having the honor of calling some of the greatest people on this green earth my family.
7. I'm slowly finding my footing as an artist & won't pretend to have it all together. I love to create & I love it when what I create allows others to connect & to feel. I don't know color theory & I don't have a fancy art degree (although, I really wish I did!) - I'm VERY self-taught, but believe in the tenacity of starting small & learning through experience. Thanks in advance for trusting me with your stories and inviting me to create for you.